Take your passion for gaming to the next level. The 电脑游戏/掠夺ramming 航迹模拟选项 at 赌博十大排名官方网站 is an associate degree program designed for students who want to learn the basics elements of design, development and production skills that are necessary for entry into the Computer Gaming and Computer Simulation industries. This option allows students to focus their studies on the programming aspects of gaming and simulation, rather than the more artistic design elements.
- This option teaches students the fundamentals of 3D game/Simulation design, development and production with a focus towards control and 构造ion of gaming components through the use of scripting and programming languages.
- The programming focus will concentrate on using coding language skills to animate, 构造 and schedule user interface actions in a game or simulation environment.
- Students learn how to utilize state-of-the-art modeling software to create, 构造, 形状, texture and animate 3D objects and characters in a computer game environment.
- The program teaches students techniques and skills required to incorporate depth, 灯, textures and 3D liquids into the 3D game to simulate real-world situations.
- Students are instructed in the techniques and tools of game program development, 管理和调度技术.
- Create 3D lakes, rivers, streams, beverages, soft candy products, liquefied solids and more
- Effectively light and shade the game scene.
Computer-generated graphics are used everywhere—from movies and TV to educational tutorials to social media, and the career outlook for computer gaming/simulation opportunities is projected to grow at a rapid rate in the coming years. According to the Entertainment Software Association, total revenues for the gaming industry in the U.S. 了23美元.50亿美元(比2014年增长5%). Graduates of this program will qualify for entry level positions in local and national gaming and computer simulation companies.
View the program requirements page for a full list of courses.
Looking for a more design-focused program? 检查我们的 艺术家跟踪.